ICEP Members To Present at 2019 Region X EMS/Trauma Symposium on March 6
2019 Region X EMS/Trauma 2019
“What Could Possibly Go Wrong?”
Date: Wednesday March 6, 2019
Time: 7:30am-4:00pm. Registration will begin at 7:00am
Where: Conference Center @ Advocate Condell Medical Conference Center
Cost: FREE * Funding Provided by the Region X Healthcare Coalition
Speakers To Include:
- Scott French MD, FACEP – TXA & Other Hemorrhage Control Concepts
- John Piotrowski MD, FACEP – Time is Brain, Updates in Stroke Care
- Michael Pearlman MD, FACEP – Case Studies From EMS Through The Care Continuum
- Philip Zaret MD – Pediatric Trauma, The Unforeseen -Save A Life
- Mr. Stephen DiNolfo, Attorney at Law -Documentation Pitfalls And The Courtroom Experience
5 hours CE credit has been applied for through IDPH for Illinois nurses and EMS personnel. Certificates will be provided upon completion of the entire program and course evaluation.
*Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
REGISTRATION OPEN! Seats are limited to 150 people. Please register early to reserve your spot! Registration will end March 1, or when seats are full.
RSVP: Beverly McCardell, EMS Office Secretary, CMC EMS System
Phone: 847-990 -5523