Virtual Spring Symposium Course Available Now for CME
The educational content of the Spring Symposium is available in a pre-recorded online format, FREE for all ICEP members. Course access and CME credit will be open through April 2021.
ICEP’s 2020 virtual Spring Symposium includes:
- 5 narrated PowerPoint-based videos
- 15 post-test assessment questions with 5 knowledge check questions
- 2.50 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM continuing medical education for physicians and physician assistants upon successful completion of post-test assessment
- Introduction to 2020 Spring Symposium Course – Dr. Joseph Palter
- The Impact of Legalized Recreational Cannabis in Illinois– Dr. Trevonne M. Thompson – 0:41:11
- The Presentation and Management of the EVALI Patient– Dr. Dan McCabe – 0:35:41
- ICEP Update From the President and ED Boarding in Illinois– Dr. Ernest Wang – 0:32:01
- Statewide Research Showcase Oral Presentations– 0:35:21
- Statewide Research Showcase Posters
Plus a Product Showcase on “Immune-Related Adverse Events in the ED” with an option to claim an additional 1.0 hour of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM (separate CME claim process – credit is not provided by ICEP)
How to Register
1. The program opens for registration and course access at midnight on Thursday, May 7. (You will not be able to complete the registration process until this time; after midnight, you may register and access at any time in the future.)
2. Visit ICEP.org to register for the online course.
3. If you are an ICEP member, the course is FREE. (Non-members will pay a small fee.)
4. Although the course is free, you will need to complete a checkout process to access the course.
5. You may need to create a new account on the ICEP website in order to access. Your ACEP account does not work. (If you have already taken ICEP’s ALTO online course, you will use the same login. Otherwise, please create a new account during registration.)
6. Begin the course immediately after checkout.
7. Return to continue the course anytime by signing in at: ICEP.org/my-account/courses