2020 ICEP Spring Symposium Online Course – ICEP Members
“Emerging Effects of Legalized Drugs of Recreation”
The educational content of the 2020 ICEP Spring Symposium, presented in a pre-recorded online format to watch whenever you want.
Course access is free for all ICEP members. If you are a non-member physician or other provider, purchase access to the course for $50.
- 5 narrated PowerPoint-based videos
- 15 post-test assessment questions with 5 knowledge check questions
- 2.50 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM continuing medical education for physicians and physician assistants upon successful completion of post-test assessment
- Introduction to 2020 Spring Symposium Course – Dr. Joseph Palter
- The Impact of Legalized Recreational Cannabis in Illinois – Dr. Trevonne M. Thompson – 0:41:11
- The Presentation and Management of the EVALI Patient – Dr. Dan McCabe – 0:35:41
- ICEP Update From the President and ED Boarding in Illinois – Dr. Ernest Wang – 0:32:01
- Statewide Research Showcase Oral Presentations – 0:35:21
Plus a Product Showcase on “Immune-Related Adverse Events in the ED” with an option to claim an additional 1.0 hour of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM (separate CME claim process – credit is not provided by ICEP)