ICEP COVID-19 Policies for In-Person Meetings and Educational Events
The Illinois College of Emergency Physicians has a COVID-19 policy to afford the greatest level of protection for all our participants.
- As of May 2023, customized ICEP protocols implemented during the pandemic have been discontinued.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID 19, you should follow CDC recommended precautions.
- Those who have tested positive for COVID-19 will be asked to stay home and not attend ICEP meetings, events, or activities.
- Those who have a respiratory symptom should wear a mask and get tested for COVID-19 prior to attending any ICEP event.
- If you do show up at the meeting with symptoms or develop symptoms during an event, ICEP reserves the right to require you to leave the event.
- Masks are optional and those that wish to wear them are welcomed.
- Unfortunately, for most in-person events, due to the logistics of hybrid platforms and the nature of these events, there is not a virtual option, unless otherwise stated.
ICEP reserves the right to amend this policy at any time based on changes as stipulated by national and/or state public health official guidance.
- If You Were Exposed
- If You Are Sick
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) COVID-19