New Issue of ITLS Illinois News is Here!
Download the May 2020 issue to read:
- Case Study from Dr. Art Proust
- 9th Edition Provider Materials Available
- Rosemary McGinnis Honored with Instructor of Year Award
- ITLS Mourns Loss of 3 Dedicated Illinois Advocates
- ITLS Offers Alternate Pathways to Certification During Pandemic
- News & Notes from ITLS International, including updates of Duty to Respond, High Threat, and more!
- 2020 Conference Postponed to 2021
- Highlights of 2019 Conference
- ITLS Illinois Advisory Committee News
- Upcoming Course List
Find an ITLS Course in Illinois
Example: Choose State/Province – Illinois. Choose Course Type – Provider. This will return all Provider courses upcoming in Illinois.
Contact the ITLS Illinois Chapter Coordinator
If you need help with anything related to ITLS Illinois, please contact Chapter Coordinator Sue McDonough. In addition to her work with ITLS Illinois, Sue works as the Customer Service Manager for ITLS International, handling customer service and chapter needs, assisting with global development and exhibiting at conferences. Please call with any questions or needs. Sue can be reached at 888.495.4237, ext. 201, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITLS Illinois Publications and Specialty Items Orders
To place an order now, please call the Bookstore at 630.495.6400, ext. 213, or email email@example.com. Sorry, orders cannot be placed online at this time.
ITLS Illinois News
ITLS Illinois News – Summer 2014
ITLS Illinois News – Fall 2013
ITLS Illinois News – Spring 2013
ITLS Illinois News – Summer 2012
ITLS Illinois News – Winter 2011
ITLS Illinois News – Summer 2011
ITLS Illinois News – Spring 2010
ITLS Illinois News – 2009 Vol 3 (Winter)
ITLS Illinois News – 2009 Vol 2 (Summer)
ITLS Illinois News – 2009 Vol 1 (Spring)
Have You Changed Your Address?
Course coordinators, medical directors and affiliate faculty members are urged to update their mailing and email addresses with ITLS Illinois. Recently, many messages to these key individuals have been returned as undeliverable.
If you have a new address, or are not sure if ITLS Illinois has your correct address, contact Sue McDonough at firstname.lastname@example.org with the updated information.