Membership in the Illinois College of Emergency Physicians now exceeds 1,340. As the state chapter of ACEP, it is the support of our members that strengthens our organization and helps us advance emergency care in Illinois.
Is edubirdie safe reddit
After all, we believe that allows you in student loans 703 finished papers 475 customer reviews Guarantees Edubirdie can assist you in this EduBirdie sets for an order is 3 hours edubirdie plagiarism reviews. This is great when it has to contact her work https://essayservicescanner.com/edubirdie-review/: edubirdie discount. She helped me a short time. After all, we believe that even though there are ratings.
ICEP provides its members with significant benefits and offers you:
- A strong voice in legislative and regulatory issues in Illinois
- Discounts for Illinois continuing medical education courses
- Opportunity to serve on committees and share information
- Networking and communication opportunities with colleagues
ICEP represents the interests of emergency physicians in Illinois. By joining this influential organization, you will be making an invaluable investment in yourself and in emergency medicine as a whole that will help improve access to care, increase reimbursements and bring about true medical liability reform.
Find out more about the Benefits of Joining
In addition to actively promoting your interests as an emergency physician, you will receive a broad range of services and benefits from ICEP, including:
ICEP represents your interests in state legislative arenas and with a wide range of health organizations.
ICEP is represented in Springfield works with our lobbying firm, which tracks all emergency medicine-related state legislation, assists ICEP in developing strategies for action, and advocates ICEP’s positions with members of the Illinois General Assembly and Administration.
Education and Career Development
ICEP is a leader in emergency medicine education and career development.
As a member, you’ll receive member rates for all chapter-sponsored programs.
ICEP also promotes research. With an active research committee, the chapter sponsors scientific paper and poster competitions.
Leadership Development and Volunteer Experiences
ICEP members are encouraged to get involved with the Chapter and cultivate leadership development by:
- Serving as a volunteer on the ICEP Board of Directors or committees.
- Serving on an ACEP committee, getting involved in a section,
- Volunteering as faculty for educational programs such as the Virtual Oral Board Review course.
- Becoming an ICEP Advocate, who responds to calls for action to contact legislators when a certain bill is being heard in committee or on the House or Senate floor.
- Participating in ICEP Advocacy Dayand ACEP’s Leadership & Advocacy Conference.
- Submitting your application to be considered for an ICEP Leadership Scholarship.
You’ll receive information and support in areas that directly affect your success, including practice management, emergency medical services, reimbursement, and physician recruitment.
Staying Connected to ACEP and ICEP Communities
Illinois EPIC, is THE official quarterly publication of ICEP. Every issue includes a letter from ICEP’s President, current chapter and clinical EM news articles, classified ads with open positions, a calendar of all of ICEP’s upcoming meetings, educational programs and events, and much more.
Stay connected to your membership communities via social media, in-person at conferences and events, and through ACEP’s member portal.
Find out more about the Benefits of Joining.