New in 2023!
Extra exposure to increase your impressions: All ads are now online optimized with email banner ads and targeted URL included in the issue cost.
The Illinois EPIC is the bi-monthly newsletter of the Illinois College of Emergency Physicians. ICEP reaches more than 1,300 emergency physicians in Illinois and 150 more emergency medicine leaders throughout the country.
If you have a professional opportunity, product or service that you want to market to emergency physicians, the Illinois EPIC will get you noticed.
For questions or insertion orders, please contact
Brittney Tambeau at 630.495.6400, ext. 205, or e-mail email@example.com
A unique targeted audience, a specialty publication sought after by members and a specific editorial format — the EPIC has it all, with one important feature: Advertising rates in the EPIC are very affordable.
A great value for your marketing dollar, the EPIC helps you reach your audience by providing a complete line of advertising services. Both display and classified ads are accepted.
View complete 2023 Illinois EPIC Rate Sheet
Read recent issues of Illinois EPIC
All advertising packages include a display ad included in the digital print edition and a web-linked banner ad included in the email edition.
Pricing based on digital print edition ad size.
|Trim Size||Price Per Issue|
|FULL PAGE||8.5″ x 11″||$650|
|HALF PAGE||8.5″ x 5.5″||$525|
|QUARTER PAGE||4.25″ x 5.5″||$375|
|All Display Ad files must be provided as high-resolution print-ready files. PDF files are preferred; JPEG, TIFF, EPS, or PSD files are also accepted.|
PLUS: Email Banner Ad
Size: 500 x 300
- Web-linked banner ads embedded into the issue email to get your
message right into readers’ inbox.
- Placement on first-come, first-served availability.
- All Banner Ad files must be provided as web-resolution JPEG or PNG files
at the specified size.
The EPIC is published bimonthly and delivered via email to members.
Advertisements are accepted on a rolling basis. Please contact the ICEP office for deadlines for upcoming issues. Advertisers who wish to run their ads in multiple issues of the EPIC may indicate that on the first insertion order.
ICEP Career Center Website
If you have a job opportunity for emergency physicians, consider the ICEP Career Center site in addition to
EPIC advertising. This site, open to the public, posts job listings online and offers a range of online marketing
services, including dedicated Job Blast emails. Visit ICEP.org/careercenter for more information and pricing!
*ICEP Career Center is managed by a third-party organization.
In Every Issue
The Illinois EPIC is the easiest way to stay up to date on all the news that matters to Illinois emergency physicians. Here’s what you’ll find in each edition:
- State and national emergency medicine news
- Chapters news and previews of upcoming educational programs
- Updates from ACEP
- Letter from ICEP’s president
- Specialty articles written by other ICEP members
- Current emergency medicine research
- Other emergency medicine-related features
- Professional opportunity listings within Illinois and surrounding states
- Positioning of ads is at the publisher’s discretion.
- Products or services eligible for inclusion should pertain to the practice of emergency medicine, continuing medical education, health care delivery, or be of interest to emergency physicians.
- Advertisements may not contain discriminatory statements or conditions.
- The appearance of advertising in the Illinois EPIC is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement of the product or the claims made.
- Products subject to approval by the FDA must be approved for marketing in the U.S. and advertising must meet FDA requirements.
- Advertising must be clearly distinct from editorial copy. The word “advertisement” may be required.
- Unfair statements regarding a competitor’s products or services are not allowed.
- Documentation of research quoted in ad copy may be required for the Illinois EPIC.
- Advertisers assume liability for all ad content and for any claims arising against the publisher. The publisher reserves the right to reject any ad copy.
Illinois EPIC is published by the Illinois Chapter, American College of Emergency Physicians. Opinions expressed in this newsletter do no necessarily express the views of ICEP.
All advertisements appearing in the Illinois EPIC are printed as received from the advertisers. Advertisement in the EPIC does not imply endorsement of any product or service by the Illinois College of Emergency Physicians. ICEP receives and publishes advertisements but neither reviews, recommends or endorses any individuals, groups or hospitals who respond to these advertisements.