Oral Board Review Courses
Live on Zoom | One-on-one with faculty | ABEM Virtual Oral Exam Simulation
March 18-19, 2024 | August 19-20, 2024 | November 18-19, 2024
Registration is now open! Click here to register today.
Leading the competition with the first simulation prep course of the new virtual Oral Board Exam to maximize performance and minimize anxiety
Are you seated for your Oral Exam in 2023 and faced with the virtual exam experience? ICEP has you covered. Our Virtual Oral Board Review Courses are a direct simulation of the process you will see during your ABEM exam.
Why make ICEP your choice for Oral Board Review?
- ICEP has 39+ years of experience helping Emergency Physicians pass their Oral Boards
- ICEP’s Oral Board Review Courses provide a seamless simulation of ABEM’s Virtual Oral Board Exam process
- Each course includes 5 single-case encounters and 2 structured interviews administered by experienced ICEP faculty via Zoom
- One-on-one case simulation is followed by personalized feedback and tips for improving your exam score
- A video on tips and strategies for success is available on demand in advance of the course to help you prepare and maximize your course experience
Courses are presented in a half-day format. The morning and afternoon cases are different, so Candidates can register for up to 2 sessions. Experienced ICEP faculty deliver cases one-on-one via Zoom and provide feedback to improve your exam performance.
For more information, contact Alexa Franks at email@example.com.
Refunds will be made upon receipt of written request at least 30 days prior to the course minus a $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations received after 30 days are nonrefundable. In the event that you’re not seated to take the Oral Exam, documentation must be provided and a transfer letter may be issued to another course date. To request a refund, please contact Alexa Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org.