2024 Leadership Scholarship
The Illinois state chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians, ICEP is dedicated to the support of quality emergency medical care and committed to the interests of emergency physicians.
The ICEP Scholarship Program provides leadership development training to residents and young physicians in Illinois so they can participate in advocacy efforts at the local, state and national levels. The program also provides opportunities to make lifelong connections, education mentoring, advocacy, and legislative experience.
Recipients will be notified the week of February 26, 2024.
- Residents and Young Physicians (out of residency five years or less).
- Member of ICEP and ACEP in good standing.
- Award is limited to individuals who have never attended ICEP Advocacy Day and/or ACEP Leadership & Advocacy Conference.
- Must be able to attend ICEP Advocacy Day and the ACEP Leadership and Advocacy Conference (LAC)** in April 2024.
- Scholarship recipients will also be required to submit short reports about their experience at each event.
**Scholarship funds will be awarded upon successful registration for ACEP Leadership and Advocacy Conference. Funds may be used for conference registration fee and all travel expenses.**
Dr. Jacob Trammel
Dr. Rachel Schmalshof