Emergency Medicine Update
February 19, 2015
Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center, Peoria, IL
ICEP’s winter CME conference in Peoria is better than ever. Emergency Medicine Update is a multifaceted educational program with something for every emergency care provider.
Target Audience: Physicians, residents, physician assistants and other advanced practitioners, all levels of nurses, EMS providers, and medical students
On the agenda:
- Mass Casualty Carbon Monoxide Exposure, presented by panelists James Waymack, MD (moderator), Sara Fricke Brown, M.Ed., EMT-P, and Brian Churchill, EMT-P, BSHA, CHEC
- Pediatric Fever, presented by Andrew Vincent, DO
- Management of Traumatic Hemorrhage, presented by Nur-Ain Nadir, MD
- Unrecognized Cardiac Disease in the Newborn, presented by Gene Couri, MD, FAAP, FACEP
- Top 10 EM Articles of 2014, presented by John W. Hafner, MD, MPH, FACEP
- ICEP & ACEP Update, presented by David Griffen, MD, PhD, FACEP and Rebecca Parker, MD, FACEP
Stay the afternoon for a Hands-On Simulation Workshop!
Join ICEP in the afternoon in the state-of-the-art sim lab for hands-on skills practice on simulated patients. Spend 45 minutes at each module and earn a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Advanced Airway | Pediatric Advanced Airway | Pediatric Shock | Multi-System Trauma
Simulation Workshop Cost: $109 Register early – space is limited!