Beyond “Not Little Adults” Critical Updates in Pediatric Emergency Care – ACEP Members
Beyond “Not Little Adults” Critical Updates in Pediatric Emergency Care is an internet enduring activity that will take approximately 3.0 hours to complete in its entirety.
This activity was released on January 10, 2022 and the accreditation period expires on January 9, 2025.
Non-member physicians may purchase the course for $50.00.
After completing this activity, learners should be able to recognize and apply evidence-based strategies to manage pediatric patients in the emergency department.
Critical illness is more common in adults than in children, which is great for kids, but not so great for maintaining our skills. In these four modules, we discuss high stakes, low-frequency presentations of critical illness in pediatrics, and share the latest evidence-based guidelines for managing these patients in a general emergency department.
The program includes:
- 4 narrated PowerPoints
- 3 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM continuing medical education
The HTML-based online course includes embedded narrated PowerPoint-based presentation followed by an evaluation and CME attestation of the program.
To receive CME, you must:
- Read and agree to all activity information on this page.
- Read and agree to all activity front matter/information on this page.
- Participate fully in educational content to include listening to or reading lecture material in its entirety
- Complete activity evaluation.
- Attest to completing the activity according to the steps referenced above.
Full information and instructions can be found here.
Once participation is successfully verified, ICEP will forward a CME certificate of completion within 14 working days. Please note that AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ may be awarded one (1) time in conjunction with your purchase during the 1-year period.
If you are an ICEP member, please register for the free course here.